The parties hosted throughout the year by the Marin Scuba Club are legendary and well-attended by most of our membership. The holiday party, in particular, is not to be missed.
Holiday Quarantini Zoom Party, Sunday, December 6, 2020, starting at 5pm.
Our annual holiday party is usually our biggest event of the year. But sadly, not this year. Because of COVID-19 safety protocols, we’ll be hosting a Holiday Cocktail Party via Zoom, plus six video / image presentations by MSC members.
|Our presenters will include:
· Barb Wambach – Monterey and Big Sur
· Virginia Bria – a Marin Scuba Club walk down memory lane club montage
· Ken Carter – Dive Hacks: Storm Whistle Tuck, Carter Snorkel Strap, Six-Gun Dive Knife Holster
· Bryan Eckert – Diving the Poor Knights of New Zealand plus Aniloa Macro
· John Lewis – Little Cayman
· Sue Estey and Tom Patterson –Fiji
· And possibly more MSC members.
Though we won’t be able to meet in person this year, the spirit of the holidays will still be present during this event. More details will be sent in an email about separate Zoom rooms.
May 11, 2019 (Sat): Vegetarian Spring Social at Jeffrey and Simma’s beautiful farm home in Sebastopol. Evites have been sent. Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Dec 13, 2019 (Fri): Save the Date for our annual Holiday Party. Details to come; Barb will host this year. Pot Luck. BYOB. Contact: email@example.com