We dive. We dine.
We photo. We party.
Where We Meet.
The Marin Scuba Club now meets on the second Wednesday of each month, 7:00 – 8:45pm at Sausalito Parks & Rec Center, Edgewater Room, 420 Litho Street, Sausalito.
NOTE: Our Wed., October 13th meeting featuring David McGuire, “Sharktober: Celebrating Sharks from California to China & Connecting Cultures for Conservation”, is a hybrid in-person / Zoom event.
We hope that all of members and friends can stay safe and stay healthy.
Why We’re The Best.
The Marin Scuba Club is the best club to meet divers to share and celebrate our love of the ocean, diving, and simply to have a lot of fun:
- We dive together at least three times per year.
- We throw a few big parties annually.
- We meet monthly to share recent diving experiences and view the works of highly accomplished divers, artists, environmentalists and ocean adventure lovers.
- We will help you stay active in the scuba diving community!
WED., OCTOBER 13, 2021 HYBRID IN-PERSON / ZOOM MEETING: David McGuire, “Sharktober: Celebrating Sharks from California to China & Connecting Cultures for Conservation”, Club Meeting: 7:00–8:45pm.
WED., NOVEMBER 10, 2021 HYBRID IN-PERSON / ZOOM MEETING: Mike Boom, “Egypt Above and Below” + “Sexual Frenzy in Catalina” (a short video), Club Meeting, 7:00-8:45pm
The Marin Scuba Club is an informal, friendly and supportive club for scuba divers and snorkelers of all levels to embrace our love of imagery and the ocean.
Our mission is to:
- Provide monthly programs and services that enhance our Northern California community.
- Offer the opportunity for members with a wide range of scuba diving, snorkeling and ocean loving experience to share, learn and develop their skills.
- Sponsor dive trips within California and beyond to embrace camaraderie.
- Encourage safe scuba diving practices and foster education around the protection of our underwater areas.