We dive. We dine.
We photo. We party.
Where We Meet.
The Marin Scuba Club now meets on the second Wednesday of each month, 7:00 – 8:45pm at Sausalito Parks & Rec Center, Edgewater Room, 420 Litho Street, Sausalito.
NOTE: Our Wednesday, February 8, 2023 meeting featuring Dr. Chris Lowe, –– “Recovery of White Sharks Off California and What That Means to Coastal Communities” –– is an in-person / Zoom hybrid presentation.
Why We’re The Best.
The Marin Scuba Club is the best club to meet divers to share and celebrate our love of the ocean, diving, and simply to have a lot of fun:
- We dive together at least three times per year.
- We throw a few big parties annually.
- We meet monthly to share recent diving experiences and view the works of highly accomplished divers, artists, environmentalists and ocean adventure lovers.
- We will help you stay active in the scuba diving community!
WEDNESDAY, FEBRUARY 8 , 2023 IN-PERSON / ZOOM HYBRID CLUB MEETING: Dr. Chris Lowe, California State University Long Beach, “Recovery of White Sharks Off California and What That Means to Coastal Communities”, 7:00-8:45pm
WEDNESDAY, MARCH 8, 2023 IN-PERSON / ZOOM HYBRID CLUB MEETING: Todd Steiner, “Diving Cocos Island Costa Rica for Conversation Science” with updates on “Why Have All The Turtles Left?” and “The Cocos-Galapagos Swimway”, 7:00-8:45pm
The Marin Scuba Club is an informal, friendly and supportive club for scuba divers and snorkelers of all levels to embrace our love of imagery and the ocean.
Our mission is to:
- Provide monthly programs and services that enhance our Northern California community.
- Offer the opportunity for members with a wide range of scuba diving, snorkeling and ocean loving experience to share, learn and develop their skills.
- Sponsor dive trips within California and beyond to embrace camaraderie.
- Encourage safe scuba diving practices and foster education around the protection of our underwater areas.