We dive. We dine.
We photo. We party.
Where We Meet.
The Marin Scuba Club meets on the third Wednesday of each month in the back room at Book Passage, 51 Tamal Vista Boulevard in Corte Madera, 7:15 – 8:45pm. Free parking.
NOTE: We have decided to cancel our meeting planned for Wednesday, April 15th to “Shelter in Place”.
We wish all of members and friends to stay safe and stay healthy.
Why We’re The Best.
The Marin Scuba Club is the best club to meet divers to share and celebrate our love of the ocean, diving, and simply to have a lot of fun:
- We dive together at least three times per year.
- We throw a few big parties annually.
- We meet monthly to share recent diving experiences and view the works of highly accomplished divers, artists, environmentalists and ocean adventure lovers.
- We will help you stay active in the scuba diving community!
NOTE: AS OF 3/16/20, THIS MEETING HAS BEEN CANCELED.
Wed., March 18, 2020
Adam Ratner, Behind The Bark – Saving Seals and Sea Lions in California.
Adam is the Associate Director of Conservation Education with the Marine Mammal Center, a global leader in health, science and conservation, and the world’s largest marine mammal hospital. Join us to hear about the latest stories of their patients, new marine mammal health research, and what actions we can take as individuals and communities to help protect marine mammals and ourselves for future generations.
Meeting at Book Passage, Corte Madera.
NOTE: AS OF 3/30/20, THIS MEETING HAS BEEN CANCELED.
April 15 (Wed): Guest speaker Bill Keener, Research Associate, The Marine Mammal Center: “Whales and Porpoises”.
The Marin Scuba Club is an informal, friendly and supportive club for scuba divers and snorkelers of all levels to embrace our love of imagery and the ocean.
Our mission is to:
- Provide monthly programs and services that enhance our Northern California community.
- Offer the opportunity for members with a wide range of scuba diving, snorkeling and ocean loving experience to share, learn and develop their skills.
- Sponsor dive trips within California and beyond to embrace camaraderie.
- Encourage safe scuba diving practices and foster education around the protection of our underwater areas.