We dive. We dine.
We photo. We party.
Why We’re The Best.
The Marin Scuba Club is the best club to meet divers to share and celebrate our love of the ocean, diving, and simply to have a lot of fun:
- We dive together at least three times per year.
- We throw a few big parties annually.
- We meet monthly to share recent diving experiences and view the works of highly accomplished divers, artists, environmentalists and ocean adventure lovers.
- We will help you stay active in the scuba diving community!
Wednesday, August 21: Marin Scuba Club Presentations. Join us for a variety of cold and warm water images and videos, including Barbara Wambach and dive club friends: Roatan, Big Sur Coast, American River Salmon Snorkeling; Julie Finley: Palau; Virginia Bria: Cuba, Raja Ampat and The Coral Triangle; Bryan Eckert, The Red Sea; plus various club members will share photos and videos of 2018-2019 trips.
Wednesday, September 18: Richard Woulfe — Travel Secrets for Insiders.
Richard has been traveling the globe most of the time for over 30 years. He has dived in hundreds of remote and pristine locations in the Coral Triangle area of Philippines, Indonesia, Papua New Guinea, and East Malaysia and logged over 5,000 dives. He has travelled to over 110 countries and lived in five of them for extended periods of time. He serves thousands of travelers in the pursuit of better decision making. Bring your dive and water adventure travel questions. Meeting at Book Passage, Corte Madera.
The Marin Scuba Club is an informal, friendly and supportive club for scuba divers and snorkelers of all levels to embrace our love of imagery and the ocean.
Our mission is to:
- Provide monthly programs and services that enhance our Northern California community.
- Offer the opportunity for members with a wide range of scuba diving, snorkeling and ocean loving experience to share, learn and develop their skills.
- Sponsor dive trips within California and beyond to embrace camaraderie.
- Encourage safe scuba diving practices and foster education around the protection of our underwater areas.