We dive. We dine.
We photo. We party.
Where We Meet.
The Marin Scuba Club now meets on the second Wednesday of each month, 7:15 – 8:45pm.
NOTE: Our next meeting on Wednesday, October 14th featuring Bill Keener of The Marine Mammal Center –– “Tales of Urban Whales: San Francisco Bay’s Cetacean Restoration” –– will be via Zoom.
We wish all of members and friends to stay safe and stay healthy.
Why We’re The Best.
The Marin Scuba Club is the best club to meet divers to share and celebrate our love of the ocean, diving, and simply to have a lot of fun:
- We dive together at least three times per year.
- We throw a few big parties annually.
- We meet monthly to share recent diving experiences and view the works of highly accomplished divers, artists, environmentalists and ocean adventure lovers.
- We will help you stay active in the scuba diving community!
WED., SEPTEMBER 9, 2020 ZOOM MEETING:
Duane Silverstein, Executive Director, ” Seacology’s Island Conservation Program”. Watch a presentation of Seacology’s history, conservation approach, current projects, and future outlook in 61 countries since 1991.
WED., OCTOBER 14, 2020 ZOOM MEETING:
Biologist William Keener of The Marine Mammal Center: “Tales of Urban Whales: San Francisco Bay’s Cetacean Restoration”.
WED., NOVEMBER 11, 2020 ZOOM MEETING:
Marin Scuba Club Group Video and Images Presentation.
The Marin Scuba Club is an informal, friendly and supportive club for scuba divers and snorkelers of all levels to embrace our love of imagery and the ocean.
Our mission is to:
- Provide monthly programs and services that enhance our Northern California community.
- Offer the opportunity for members with a wide range of scuba diving, snorkeling and ocean loving experience to share, learn and develop their skills.
- Sponsor dive trips within California and beyond to embrace camaraderie.
- Encourage safe scuba diving practices and foster education around the protection of our underwater areas.