We dive. We dine.
We photo. We party.
Where We Meet.
The Marin Scuba Club now meets on the second Wednesday of each month, 7:15 – 8:45pm.
NOTE: Our next meeting on Wednesday, November 11th featuring Dottie Frazier, a 98-year-old diving industry pioneer –– will be via Zoom.
We wish all of members and friends to stay safe and stay healthy.
Why We’re The Best.
The Marin Scuba Club is the best club to meet divers to share and celebrate our love of the ocean, diving, and simply to have a lot of fun:
- We dive together at least three times per year.
- We throw a few big parties annually.
- We meet monthly to share recent diving experiences and view the works of highly accomplished divers, artists, environmentalists and ocean adventure lovers.
- We will help you stay active in the scuba diving community!
WED., OCTOBER 14, 2020 ZOOM MEETING:
Biologist William Keener of The Marine Mammal Center: “Tales of Urban Whales: San Francisco Bay’s Cetacean Restoration”.
WED., NOVEMBER 11, 2020 ZOOM MEETING:
Dottie Frazier, Trailblazer and Diving Pioneer: This 98-year-old woman was the world’s first female SCUBA instructor, a commercial diver, dive shop owner, and more. Join us to hear her extraordinary story live via Zoom. Read about her book on Amazon: https://tinyurl.com/y4qyz29c
Club Meeting: 7:15-8:45pm.
SUN., DECEMBER 6, 2020:
Holiday Quarantini Zoom Party. Read more.
The Marin Scuba Club is an informal, friendly and supportive club for scuba divers and snorkelers of all levels to embrace our love of imagery and the ocean.
Our mission is to:
- Provide monthly programs and services that enhance our Northern California community.
- Offer the opportunity for members with a wide range of scuba diving, snorkeling and ocean loving experience to share, learn and develop their skills.
- Sponsor dive trips within California and beyond to embrace camaraderie.
- Encourage safe scuba diving practices and foster education around the protection of our underwater areas.