We dive. We dine.
We photo. We party.
Where We Meet.
The Marin Scuba Club meets on the third Wednesday of each month, 7:15 – 8:45pm.
NOTE: Our planned meeting for Wednesday, July 15th featuring Adam Ratner of The Marine Mammal Center will be via Zoom.
We wish all of members and friends to stay safe and stay healthy.
Why We’re The Best.
The Marin Scuba Club is the best club to meet divers to share and celebrate our love of the ocean, diving, and simply to have a lot of fun:
- We dive together at least three times per year.
- We throw a few big parties annually.
- We meet monthly to share recent diving experiences and view the works of highly accomplished divers, artists, environmentalists and ocean adventure lovers.
- We will help you stay active in the scuba diving community!
WED., JULY 15, 2020 MEETING:.
Adam Ratner, Behind The Bark – Saving Seals and Sea Lions in California.
Meeting via Zoom invitation.
WED., AUGUST 12, 2020 MEETING:
Amos Nachom, “In Harmony with Ocean Giants: Authentic Capture of Wildlife Behavior”. We plan to meet in Barb’s Mill Valley backyard –– limited to 40 people with social distancing or via Zoom invitation. Details to come.
The Marin Scuba Club is an informal, friendly and supportive club for scuba divers and snorkelers of all levels to embrace our love of imagery and the ocean.
Our mission is to:
- Provide monthly programs and services that enhance our Northern California community.
- Offer the opportunity for members with a wide range of scuba diving, snorkeling and ocean loving experience to share, learn and develop their skills.
- Sponsor dive trips within California and beyond to embrace camaraderie.
- Encourage safe scuba diving practices and foster education around the protection of our underwater areas.