We dive. We dine.
We photo. We party.
Where We Meet.
The Marin Scuba Club now meets on the second Wednesday of each month, 7:00 – 8:45pm at Sausalito Parks & Rec Center, Edgewater Room, 420 Litho Street, Sausalito.
NOTE: Our Wednesday, November 8, 2023 meeting featuring Renee Capozzola, “Award-Winning Photography & Tips”, Underwater Photographer of The Year Winner 2021, and more than 50 prestigious international accolades, is a live, in-person / Zoom hybrid presentation.
Why We’re The Best.
The Marin Scuba Club is the best club to meet divers to share and celebrate our love of the ocean, diving, and simply to have a lot of fun:
- We dive together at least three times per year.
- We throw a few big parties annually.
- We meet monthly to share recent diving experiences and view the works of highly accomplished divers, artists, environmentalists and ocean adventure lovers.
- We will help you stay active in the scuba diving community!
WEDNESDAY, NOVEMBER 8, 2023 IN-PERSON / ZOOM HYBRID CLUB MEETING: Renee Capozzola, “Beneath The Surface Imaging”, Underwater Photographer of The Year Winner 2021, and more than 50 prestigious international accolades, 7:00-8:45pm
The Marin Scuba Club is an informal, friendly and supportive club for scuba divers and snorkelers of all levels to embrace our love of imagery and the ocean.
Our mission is to:
- Provide monthly programs and services that enhance our Northern California community.
- Offer the opportunity for members with a wide range of scuba diving, snorkeling and ocean loving experience to share, learn and develop their skills.
- Sponsor dive trips within California and beyond to embrace camaraderie.
- Encourage safe scuba diving practices and foster education around the protection of our underwater areas.