We dive. We dine.
We photo. We party.
Why We’re The Best.
The Marin Scuba Club is the best club to meet divers to share and celebrate our love of the ocean, diving, and simply to have a lot of fun:
- We dive together at least three times per year.
- We throw a few big parties annually.
- We meet monthly to share recent diving experiences and view the works of highly accomplished divers, artists, environmentalists and ocean adventure lovers.
- We will help you stay active in the scuba diving community!
Wed., September 19
David McGuire, “Shark Rescue: Saving Them From Overfishing and The Shark Fin Trade”. Meeting at Book Passage, Corte Madera.
Wed., August 15
Ken Howard, “Photographing Large Marine Animals”. Meeting at Book Passage, Corte Madera.
Wed., July 18
Dr. Cynthia Catton, “Causes and Consequences of Large-Scale Bull Kelp Loss in Northern California”.
Meeting at Book Passage, Corte Madera.
The Marin Scuba Club is an informal, friendly and supportive club for scuba divers and snorkelers of all levels to embrace our love of imagery and the ocean.
Our mission is to:
- Provide monthly programs and services that enhance our Northern California community.
- Offer the opportunity for members with a wide range of scuba diving, snorkeling and ocean loving experience to share, learn and develop their skills.
- Sponsor dive trips within California and beyond to embrace camaraderie.
- Encourage safe scuba diving practices and foster education around the protection of our underwater areas.