We dive. We dine.
We photo. We party.
Why We’re The Best.
The Marin Scuba Club is the best club to meet divers to share and celebrate our love of the ocean, diving, and simply to have a lot of fun:
- We dive together at least three times per year.
- We throw a few big parties annually.
- We meet monthly to share recent diving experiences and view the works of highly accomplished divers, artists, environmentalists and ocean adventure lovers.
- We will help you stay active in the scuba diving community!
Wed., Jan. 17, 2018
“Mission Blue” Featuring Kip Evans, Dr. Sylvia Earle’s Director of Photography and Expeditions. Meeting at Book Passage, Corte Madera.
Wed., February 21
The Arctic, Global Warming and Ocean Geographic, David Borus and Michael Aw. Meeting at Bay Model Visitor Center,
2100 Bridgeway, Sausalito, CA 94965.
Wed., March 21
Judith Selby Lang and Richard Lang, “Plastic Artists: The Art of the Clean-Up”. Meeting at Book Passage, Corte Madera.
See All Events.
The Marin Scuba Club is an informal, friendly and supportive club for scuba divers and snorkelers of all levels to embrace our love of imagery and the ocean.
Our mission is to:
- Provide monthly programs and services that enhance our Northern California community.
- Offer the opportunity for members with a wide range of scuba diving, snorkeling and ocean loving experience to share, learn and develop their skills.
- Sponsor dive trips within California and beyond to embrace camaraderie.
- Encourage safe scuba diving practices and foster education around the protection of our underwater areas.